Centric Performance Affiliate Consultants
Our affiliate consultants are successful practitioners and consultants who have unique skill sets and varied backgrounds. They are seasoned, proven professionals with a broad range of industry and business cycle experience, and deep expertise in their respective areas.
Managing Director of Qittitut Consulting, LLC. Thirty-two year oil and gas veteran with extensive global experience in new product marketing and development strategy, competitive analyses & pricing, corporate growth strategies, communications and I/T
Has worked extensively with global R&D, engineering and manufacturing from both leadership and team perspectives at:
- Baker Hughes International
- C&C Reservoirs
- Champion Technologies
- Landmark Graphics
- SAP Oil and Gas
- Schlumberger Oilfield Services
Served as co-chairman of the Technology Transfer Committee of the Geosciences Institute for Oil & Gas Recovery Research
BS Civil Engineering - Cornell
Committee member of API General Committee of information Management & Technology and API Petroleum Information Data Exchange
Member of Advisory Board to the Division of Economics at The Colorado School of Mines
Experienced business executive in strategy, market analysis, business modeling, change management, performance improvement, financial planning and portfolio management
20 plus years of consulting and work experience in industry and high tech
Worked with Mobil Oil to lead a portfolio management and strategic decision making effort for an E&P division.
Designed and implemented a new business model that significantly improved the E&P life cycle process, team and individual performance.
Redesigned the Systems organization and created a product portfolio management system for Landmark Graphics.
Developed a score-carding and performance improvement model for Baker Atlas.
BS Chemical Engineering - University of Oklahoma
- Planning Manager - Mobil Oil Upstream BU ($3.5 B sales and $800 Million capital budget)
- Director of Business Management Systems - Landmark Graphics
28 years of business unit, national and global HR experience
HR VP at several major product lines plus corporate HR experience
Strong technical HR background with solid experience in:
- Compensation and total rewards analyses, planning and implementation
- Salary structure and incentive plan design and implementation
- High-performance team development
- Culture and change management
- Policy development & communications
Work experience: VP of HR at Baker Hughes Inc.
Has consulted for various organizations Including:
- Bredero Shaw
- Greene Tweed
- Core Labs
BS Business - University of Houston MBA - Baker College
HR Committee Chair of PESA
Board Member - Texas A&M Center for HR Management
Certified Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
Certified Compensation Professional (CCP)
Accomplished executive with more than 30 year of experience in OD / HR, Training & Development, and Diversity & Inclusion. Demonstrated track record of evaluating, designing and implementing complex and business-driven organizational challenges and solutions including:
- Training & Development - including needs analyses, stakeholder and business goals alignment, curriculum and course design and delivery, post-training performance support and measurement, among others.
- Diversity & Inclusion - including culture and climate assessments; business case and stakeholder alignment; and planning, implementing and evaluating effective D&I strategies, processes and practices.
- Organization Effectiveness - talent assessment, succession and development planning; talent retention practices; performance planning, evaluation and improvement; culture and change management initiatives.
Ten years of consulting experience with Great Lakes Behavioral Research Institute (Pittsburgh, PA), preceded by 20 years of corporate and division level management roles:
- Diversity Director at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (Pittsburgh, PA)
- OD Director at Blue Cross of N.E. PA (Wilkes-Barre, PA)
- Director of Organization and Employee Development at New Jersey Transit (Newark, NJ)
- Manager of Corporate T & D at Wheeling-Pittsburgh Steel Corp (Wheeling, WV)
BA Business - McKendree University; MA Human Resources/OD - West Virginia University
U.S. Army Active Service & Reserve - Rank Major (Honorable Discharge)
Board Experience: Veterans Leadership Program (Board Member); Vibrant Pittsburgh (Board Member); Western Pennsylvania Conservancy (Diversity & Inclusion Chair)
Founder and owner of EKTinteractive, Inc.(Oil & Gas Curriculum Development and Interactive Delivery)
Twenty-one years of global P&L management assignments in upstream planning & support and downstream operations.
Major operations improvement consulting engagements with US, international and national oil companies, as Managing Director at PriceWaterhouse Coopers, including:
- Shell- US & Europe
- Sidanco - Russia
- Indian Oil
- Saudi Aramco
- BP America
- CenterPoint Energy
Corporate work experience:
- Wilson Industries
- Superior Oil
- Exxon's SouthEast Asia affiliate
BS ME; MSIA - Carnegie Mellon
Active in SPE, IQPC.
Skilled in large scale project planning & implementation; process mapping, alignment & improvement; strategic & operational business modeling & analyses; training design and delivery solutions.
Founded Corporate Adventure(R) in 1982
Extensive consulting and training experience with start-ups, mid-tier and Fortune 500 companies nationally and internationally:
- Baker Atlas
- Landmark Graphics
- ING Americas
- National Institutes of Health
- Grameen Foundation
Works with executives responsible for designing and implementing major change
Expertise includes executive and leadership team coaching, planning and implementing strategic change, management development, and facilitating high-value meetings
Certified Consultant and Coach for Best Year Yet (R) planning and implementation system
MA Psychology; licensed psychologist (VT-Master)
Certified Facilitator for Value Chain Labs ® workout process
Co-author Rebooting Leadership (2010)